At General Surgery of Trinity, our goal is to provide the best surgical results with compassionate, personalized care. We offer advanced breast disease surgery, including minimally-invasive and breast-conserving procedures, as well as traditional open procedures as appropriate.
Learn more about the conditions treated and surgical procedures performed at General Surgery of Trinity, and contact us to make an appointment today.
Breast conditions specializing in men and women, both malignant and benign.
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Fine Needle Aspiration for Cystic disease of the Breast
- Traditional Open Breast Biopsy
- Breast Conservation Surgery
- Mastectomy, including Skin Sparing for reconstruction
- Sentinal Axillary Lymph Node Biopsy and Axillary Dissection
- Mammosite™ spacer and exchange for APBI